Apna Ghar Housing Scheme Prime Minister Imran Khan and Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar The Pakistani government and Lahore LDA begin construction of Naya Pakistan Apartments in Lahore.
LDA City Naya Pakistan Apartments with the Lahore Development Authority joint venture. Pakistani citizens can apply for an apartment through the Punjab Bank’s official website www.bop.com.pk/LDA/onlineapplication.aspx.
How to apply for an online application Apna Ghar Housing Scheme 2021.
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan promised the people of Pakistan that the PTI government would be established according to the Naya Pakistan housing scheme in different cities of Pakistan. From the beginning of the PTI government, they have been working on this project.
Still, now the official announcement has been made, and Nadra is officially issuing the Notice of housing scheme of Imran Khan Apna Ghar, and issues a registration form on its official website, nadra.gov.pk.The Pakistani government will provide homes for Pakistani citizens at the lowest price and in installments. Registration starts on January 01, 2021.
The cost of the registration form will be Rs. 250 / – you will receive a questionnaire from the offices of seven districts, Rs. 250 will be registration fees.
Apna Ghar Housing Scheme Pakistan 2021, Quetta, Registration Date
Currently, the Government of Pakistan and Nadra issue seven districts for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme, and for these seven districts, the last date is 21-01-2020. The Apna Ghar housing scheme in other cities will be announced later.
Current Areas | Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Offices:
Islamabad: Blue Nadra Mega Center.
Sukkur : DC Office Military Road, Суккур.
Quetta: Nadra Registration Center opposite Helper Eye Hospital ، Quetta
Gilgit: District of Columbia Office Hamar, Gilgit
Muzaffarabad: Old District of Columbia Office Secretariat, Muzaffarabad
Swat: District Court for the District of Columbia Gul Hada, Saida Sharif Road, Mangora Road, Swat.
Faisalabad : District of Columbia Faisalabad.
1. One person from one family (husband, wife, and children) can apply.
2. Preference will be given to those candidates who have their own home or separate accommodation in Pakistan.
3. The Apna Ghar housing program has now been launched in seven districts in Pakistan. Applicants from these counties or cities can only submit a registration form between 01/22/2020 and 12/21/2020. The applicant must have a residence in these seven counties to be eligible.
4. The registration form cost is Rs. 250 / – photocopies of registration are also accepted.
5. Provide complete and understandable information in the registration form. Otherwise, the registration form will be rejected.
6. Homes are made for the average person who earns rupees every month. 10,000 / – up to 25,000 / – per month.