Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis inaugurated by Prime minister Imran Khan. Overseas Pakistanis will now be able to receive a power of attorney online. They had to travel long distances to the embassy or consulate to get power of Attorney. Now overseas Pakistanis get power of Attorney by online system. Nadra Has implemented an online system with the cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
According to Nadra Chairman Tariq Malik more than 73,000 overseas Pakistanis to personally visit Pakistani missions or their country’s embassies to obtain a power of attorney.
In first phase 10 missions or embassies will be able to given power of attorneys for using Pak Id online through biometric verifications. For Online apply Please visit nadra online portal.
Requirements of Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis
Requirements of Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis will be given below.
- According to Nadra applicant should be scan fingerprints along two witnesses on the paper.
- Nadra database verified these fingerprints.
- Thumbs used for Nadra verifications.
- Expired ID card not excepted for digital power of attorney.
- Only Pakistani nationals will apply for digital power of attorney.
Six Steps for Digital Power of Attorney
Six steps used for Six Steps for Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis.
- First Step Create Account on Nadra online portal.
- 2nd Step Apply online.
- 3rd Step Upload biometrics.
- 4th Step Pay online fee.
- 5th Step Online interview with Foreign Mission.
- 6th Step Get approval and print receipt.
First 10 embassies For Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis
First ten embassies will be started Six Steps for Digital Power of Attorney Service for overseas Pakistanis.
- Washington DC
- New York
- Los Angeles
According to Chairman Nadra soon all embassies will be provided Digital Power of Attorney.