Punjab Human Capital Investment Project was started by the Punjab Govt. with the help of the world bank. Punjab Human Capital Investment Project is the part of Punjab Ehsaas program. The Human Capital Investment project design objective is to increase the use of quality health services and economic and social inclusion programs among poor and vulnerable households in selected areas of Punjab. Punjab Human Capital Investment Project has three goals. More Information
- Quality and Utilization of Health Services
- Economic and social integration
- Efficiency and sustainability through social safety nets delivery and project management systems.
Key Points Of Human Capital Investment Project Punjab
Human Capital Investment Projects have different goals. These goals work in different sectors.
Acid Attack People
- Medical facilities for men and women who have suffered from an acid attack
- Providing them with decent life opportunities.
- Modern burn units were established at Jinnah and Mayo Hospital in Lahore, Victoria Hospital in Bahawalpur, Nishtar Hospital in Multan, Allied Hospital in Faisalabad and Sagrada Familia Hospital in Rawalpindi
Upgradation of Medical Health Center
- 166 basic medical centers will be modernized.
- 17 basic health centers will be upgraded to BHU Plus.
- Establishing 166-OTPS centers.
- 1,148 additional staff will be assigned to provide round-the-clock medical care at these medical centers.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) will be launched in 669 medical centers.
Money Transfer program Under Human Capital Investment Project 2021
- money transfer program is being launched for 564,000 worthy people.
- After giving birth needy women will receive financial assistance in the amount of Rs. 16,000 in two years.
- 1000 Rs paid when pregnant women visit health center for safe pregnancy.
- 2000 Rs paid by mother for new born baby birth certificate.
- 1000 Rs paid for every visit of immunization injection.
Small Loans under Punjab Human Capital Investment Project
- program will provide parents and adult children with small loans
- support and guidance for employment
- 75,000 young people will be able to earn their living
- One lack married people trained for business
- 72000 Rs paid for trained needy people to help out for business.
- 12 to 15 month training to increase their assets.
District Detail where Punjab Human Capital Investment Project Started
Following Eleven districts where District Detail where Punjab Human Capital Investment Project Started.
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Rahim Yar Khan